WelcomeCall us or fill out our form for a FREE Consultation. We are always open to hearing about your problem to see if we can help you resolve it. For a free consultation about your case you can call me at (401) 942-3100.
Attorney Rui Alves is fluent in both Portuguese and Spanish in order to help better serve his clients. Good communication with our clients is key to succeeding in our representation. We take on both criminal and civil cases in all of Rhode Island as well as Bristol County, Massachusetts.
Between the years of 2009-2013 Rui Alves was chosen as one of Rhode Island 'Rising Star' by Super Lawyers. This humbling recognition can be found in Rhode Island Monthly.
Please look through the site for information about our practice areas. Often we have advice that will help you better understand your case before your free consultation. We practice, and have information, in criminal and civil matters. Our criminal practice areas include: DUI’s, misdemeanours, and Felonies. We can also handle your civil issues relating to divorce, child custody, immigration, and personal injury.
Further, we can help you with legal issues outside of the courtroom. Contact us if you need help with the citizenship process, obtaining a work permit or visa, or with setting up a will or trust for your hard earned assets.
Read Testimonials of Attorney Alves here >>
- “@dwdignity: Women file 68% of all divorce proceeding nationwide. - Find out more #Divorce with… http://t.co/1cgtloPHHQ” what is it in RI?
- MA SJC - Police need warrant for cell phone info. http://t.co/fQKO30WsPf
- The average cost of replacing 1,000 bank notes is $65. A $1 bill costs about 5 cents to replace and a $100 bill costs almost 13 cents.
- RT @Forbes: This lawyer says that beer delivery drones should be free to fly http://t.co/mP2FWl19D8
- RT @GramsLaw: #SEC Says It's OK for Companies to Make Announcements via #SocialMedia http://t.co/PK4AfL9oVP