All Rhode Island & Massachusetts Courts
Whether you have been charged with a serious felony or a minor misdemeanor, Attorney Rui P. Alves treats all his clients the same. From the moment you hire him, first, he will begin to formulate a plan of defense based upon the facts of your case and the controlling law. Second, he provides realistic advice on what you will expect to encounter from the moment you enter the courthouse, until your case is resolved. Attorney Alves’ knowledge extends beyond the law to local procedures and day to day courthouse developments.
Attorney Alves defends clients in both state and federal court. He has experience defending clients against a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- DUI/DWI/drunk driving, driving under the influence
- Violent crime, including murder, homicide, manslaughter,assault, robbery, etc.
- Drug crimes, including possession, possession with intent to deliver, delivery, trafficking, cultivation, and manufacture of cocaine, marijuana, crack, ecstasy, heroin, methamphetamine, etc.
- Traffic offenses
- White collar crime, including fraud and embezzlement
- Sex crimes, including rape, child molestation and lewd conduct
- Post conviction relief, appeals
- All other felonies and misdemeanors
FREE initial consultation is available. Please call (401) 942-3100 or email email@example.com to get yours today.