August 14, 2012
Divorce Attorney-Who do I hire?
Divorce Attorney – Who do I hire?
- Questions you have about the process?
- How much time is this going to take?
- Questions about division of assets?
- Bring a list of your assets to the first meeting.
- Questions about division of debts?
- Bring a list of your debts to the first meeting.
- Is child custody, visitation and support going to be an issue?
- Is Alimony going to play into your case?
- Bring you tax returns, pays stubs and other relevant financial paperwork.
- How does the lawyer charge?
If you have questions about this posting or are interested in Divorce, Immigration, or Estate Law in RI or MA contact Massachusetts and Rhode Island Divorce Lawyer Rui P. Alves at 401-942-3100 or CONTACT him via email.